- To learn the Fundamentals of presentation
- Planning a powerful presentation through proper structure
- Learn the principles of presentation Essentials : Opening, body and conclusion
- To learn powerful presentation skills and overcome nervousness
- To learn the do’s and don’ts during a presentation
- To understand the cause of an unsuccessful presentation
We’ve all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. This workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing presentation skills .This programme is for Managers, Supervisors, Administrators, Support Staff, and Customer Service Staff that require presentation skills either through power point or face to face. Regardless of how knowledgeable you are or how great your ideas are, if you aren’t able to present your facts effectively, our career and business will suffer eventually.
Included with this workshop is a comprehensive participant manual designed for easy reference including worksheets, matrices, checklists, and process flows; other aids used to make the workshop effective are PowerPoint Presentations, Role Plays, Games, Group Activities, and Case Studies.
- Module 1: What is a presentation
- Module 2: Describe key factors for powerful presentation and ineffective presentations
- Module 3: The 9P’s on how to overcome fear and nervousness during presentation
- Module 4: Participants will be given time to redo their initial assigned presentation.
- Module 5: The WOW effect in a presentation
- Module 6: Dealing with challenges during Presentations
- Module 7: Dealing with Audience: How to handle Questions
- Module 8: Participants will be given time to redo their initial assigned presentation