This intensive program provides comprehensive training in the revised Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) 6.0 requirements and includes a review of provisions and requirements of ISO 19011, auditing processes and procedures, the follow-up process and more. Get the best information on process approach internal auditing with RBA Code of Conduct methodologies.
Suitable for top management, management representative, management system committee, engineers, internal QMS / EMS / OSH MS auditors.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1 – An Introduction to RBA Internal Auditing
– Defining the RBA Code of Conduct (V5.1) Internal Audit Scope of Work
– The Approach of RBA Internal Auditing
Module 2 – Pre-Audit Preparation
– RBA Code of Conduct Requirement Review
– Audit Plan and Auditing Considerations
– Checklist Creation for Labors and Business Ethics
Module 3 – Process Approach To RBA Code Of Conduct Internal Auditing
– The Four Phases of An Effective Internal Auditing
– The Process Approach to Auditing
– Identifying Audit Inputs Information
Module 4 – Conducting the Audit (Practical)
– Collect Audit Objective Evidence
– Reporting the Auditing Findings
– Post Audit Activities
– Audit Closure
Module 5 – Wrap-Up
– Summary & Wrap-up
– Course Evaluation