- Understand their individual responsibility towards occupational safety and health (OSH)
- Frame out accident preventive measurements with safe system of work
- Understand the causation, proneness of accidents in the workplace and prevention methods through effective safety committee communication
- Learn to manage business risk in their organization
- Understand the provision, requirement, compliance under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 for accident prevention (OSH 94)
- Create an effective system of control through accident prevention in organization
Safety and Health Officers, Safety and Health Committee members, Human Resource Staff with Safety and Health responsibilities, Supervisors and Heads of Departments
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through lectures, role plays, indoor & outdoor group dynamics and discussion
- Module 1 – Osh Legislative
- Module 2 – What Is Accident And Why Accident Occurs At Workplace?
- Module 3 – Knowing Your Safety Committee
- Module 4 – Do We Really Need Safety Committee?
- Module 5 – Understand Osh Fundamentals On Effective Safety And Health Committee
- Module 6 – Safety Committee And Risk Management
- Module 7 – Safety Committee And Workplace Audit And Inspection
- Module 8 – Empowering Safety And Health Committee