This course aims to provide employees with the relevant tools and knowledge to prevent accident.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the risk involved
- Recommend the control measures
- Conduct basic safety inspection
Members of Safety & Health Committee, Supervisors and Employees who are exposed to hazards in the workplace.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Cause of Accident
- Module 3: OSH Legislation
- Module 4: Basic Principles of Accident Prevention
- Module 5: Type of Hazards – Machine Hazard, Electrical, Chemical, Ergonomic
- Module 6: Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Module 7: Hazard Identification Risk Assessment Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Module 8: Safety Inspection
- Module 9: Accident Investigation
- Module 10: Discussion & Closing