There are many organizations which have below than average performance on the bottom line over the years, equating to unrealized potential. Lack of knowledge on priority execution, and the willingness to perform that execution become the primary causes. These result in poor planning and goal setting, where taking things for granted represents the symptoms of the problems. Do your people feel stressed, busy all the times? Is it a case of busy bee but no honey? Do the departments look like a hive of activities relating to the fire brigade? Time Management or TM requires total involvement and consistent execution to counter these problems.
Participants will learn how to:
- Learn how to do Goal setting & prioritization
- Adopt TM approaches to reduce or eliminate wasteful activities or tasks
- Acquire TM tips for personal & organizational effectiveness
- Understand & apply the important process of TM
- Save time and gain better results
- Understand the definition and reasons for stress
- Confront issues positively
- Enhance early detection and reduction of stress
- Know how to participate in the prevention process of stress
- Be aware of your personality & its effect on you and others
- Enhance teamwork and social capital
Managers, Executives, Officers, those in the Supervisory capacity, and operatives from all departments.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
- Module 1: Introduction & Overview
- Module 2: Importance & Application of Time Management (TM) and how this relates to STRESS
- Module 3: The Matrix of TM
– urgent matrix
– important matrix
– how to manage the urgent/important context of organizational work?
- Module 4: TM Exercise
- Module 5: Time Saving Tools & Methods
- Module 6: Definition of Stress and its relationship with Time
- Module 7: Types of Stress
- Module 8: The symptoms of Stress
- Module 9: Potential causes Stress
- Module 10: Ways to reduce Stress
- Module 11: The Planning Cycle for productive results
– Assign Tasks
– Follow up
- Module 12: Planning Key Elements: how to use these above 4 elements to save time and improve productivity?
- Module 13: Goal Setting & Prioritization
- Module 14: 6 Step Approach towards achieving Goals
– Follow up
- Module 15: Goal Setting Case Exercise
- Module 16: Positive confrontation
- Module 17: The 90:10 Principle
- Module 18: Your personality factor: A or B