Leadership & Strategic Thinking offers upcoming and current leaders a chance to look into the future and decide what you want your company to be like and then place that vision into the context of where you are now. A strategic plan provides the direction to your desired future. By adding action plans and clarifying questions to your strategic plan, you create a map for reaching your vision. Along the way, you further clarify your vision and goals by identifying your company’s values, mission, and vision statements. You create processes and structures that support your strategic plan. And most importantly, you drive improved financial results and bottom line growth by understanding and fully leveraging your financial systems. Bottom line, by operating from a strategic perspective, corporate managers realize more focus on their goals, more alignment in their actions, and greater productivity overall which results in increasing profits.
Strategic Thinking is a management tool that helps leaders/managers to focus their energy, to ensure that members of the organization are working toward the same goals, to assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. In short, strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
The process is strategic because it involves preparing the best way to respond to the circumstances of the organization’s environment, whether or not its circumstances are known in advance; non-profits often must respond to dynamic and even hostile environments. Being strategic, then, means being clear about the organization’s objectives, being aware of the organization’s resources, and incorporating both into being consciously responsive to a dynamic environment.
Investing in the next generation of leaders/managers is critical to sustain competitive advantage through the downturn—and achieve corporate growth over the long term. They need to excel as multifaceted leaders. Participants emerge well equipped to take on greater cross functional responsibilities—and ultimately drive performance throughout the organization.
This program is suitable for Managers, supervisors, team leads, up and coming leaders and any other roles that needs to manage a team within the organization.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
Module 1 – Why We Need Strong Leadership & Strategic Thinking for Leaders/Managers
– Determining the future direction
– The difference between Leadership Vs Management
– The benefits of strong leadership
– How to become excellent leader
Module 2 – An Overview of the Strategic Planning Process
– Basic elements of strategic planning
– Developing and managing the strategy formation process
Module 3 – Understanding Your Organization’s Mission
– Your organization’s core values
– Creating a mission statement for your own organization
Module 4 – Assessing the External Environment
– Identifying macro and micro factors
– Responding to changes in the environment
Module 5 – Understanding Your Internal Environment
– How to become a high-performing organization
– What are the performances of your Retail Consultants and Retail Supervisors
Module 6 – Analyzing Formulating Your Strategic Planning
– SWOT analysis
– Identify your internal factors
– Know your external factors
Module 7 – Problem Solving
– Defining the problem
– Problem Solving Process
– How to prevent problem from recurring
Module 8 – How To Manage Time Effectively
– Learn to delegate
– How to shift from “fire-fighting” to “Proactive Planning”
– How to overcome time – waster
Module 9 – How to Develop Positive Business Mindset
– What is Positive Business Mindset
– Learning from the past to propel to the Future
– Develop your business acumens (the ability to make good judgement and make quick decision)