- Understand what is Market Intelligence or Competitive Intelligence.
- Learn how to use this “intelligence” in becoming competitive in the marketplace to gain market share.
- Create and utilize strategies to gather and analyze market intelligence information.
- Appreciate the role of Knowledge Management as a framework for Market Intelligence.
- Value the use of Strategic Intelligence, Tactical Intelligence and Counter Intelligence in developing Competitive Intelligence.
- Think positively and develop a win-win mindset.
This course is suitable for marketing directors, marketing managers, sales manager, sales and marketing executives, and sales personnel.
This program will be conducting via interactive lectures, extensive use of group discussions, case studies, and individual and syndicated exercises.
- Module 1: Business Management and Strategies
- Module 2: Market Intelligence – An Overview
- Module 3: Competitors: Outwitting, Outmaneuver and Outperforming
- Module 4: “Knowing and Not Doing is Equal to Not Knowing at All” – Using Knowledge Management as a Framework for Market Intelligence
- Module 5: Building Market Intelligence Capability
- Module 6: Complaint is a gift “Turning terrorists into partners”