Getting trained in Safety Training – First Aid & CPR is one of the most important things you can do to help ensure the life of someone suffering from a medical emergency. This course is designed to helps participants to getting trained in First Aid & CPR to make a difference in the lives them.
- Would not panic during a medical emergency
- Respond according to their training with their own safety in mind
- Able to handle life threatening emergency using their skill as a First Responder
- Render First Aid & CPR Management for various injuries such as bleeding, cardiac arrest, burns, shock, fractures, spinal injuries, and other medical emergencies
This First Aid & CPR (Safety Training) has been specifically created for industrial/workplace line leaders, supervisors, and all those involved in ERT and EHS activities.
This Safety Training will have hands-on training on bandaging / CPR / transporting / lifting, participants will be able to view accident / injury scene from video presentation and discuss on the topics as a two way communication method.
- Module 1: Definition and Scope of First Aid
- Module 2: DRABC Protocol
- Module 3: CPR for Adults, Child & Infant
- Module 4: Choking for Adults, Child & Infant
- Module 5: Wounds and Bleeding
- Module 6: Shock
- Module 7: Injuries to Bones and Soft Tissues
- Module 8: Stretcher Drill
- Module 9: Burns
- Module 10: Management of Medical Emergencies
- Module 11: Poisons