- To understand and lead the team with the values and clear direction in mind.
- To equip the managers with leadership skills such as self-mastery, influencing, and building the team.
- To transform the manager mindset/focus to become more people-centric and not merely task-centric.
- To understand and apply the correct techniques to coach a team towards performance and results.
- To enhance the way the manager/leader connects with people in order to achieve a higher level of performance.
- To improve the performance of their teams through formal and informal sessions.
- To learn to develop their team for continuous growth and development through timely feedback.
- To get their team motivated and empowered for action
Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leads and any other Management position.
Module 1: Organization’s Values and the Leadership Styles
Module 2: Critical Path of a Leader
Module 3: How to be critical in an objective manner
Module 4: Create time to grow the team – formal and informal
Module 5: The concept of High Performance Culture