- Storekeeper/Store Asst. Responsibility – Stock Accuracy, Customer Complaints, Turnover, Safety.
- Identify Store/Warehouse Strategies –LIFO/FIFO, Housekeeping, Safety Awareness, Stock Controls.
- Material/Stock Receiving Policy – Implications of FIFO/LIFO on Stock Obsolescence and Turnover.
- Wrong Material Coding and Classification –Negative IMPACT on Production, Purchasing and Store.
- Stock Releasing Control – Pre/Post Stock Count, Pre-Production Batching, Post Production Packaging.
- Physical Stock Accuracy – Stock Audit, Posting Error, Wrong Count, Posting Delay, Missing Documents.
- Storage Equipment Management – Pallets, Shelves, Cabinets, Bins, Stacking Boxes, Racks.
- Zero Store Complaint Strategy – Morning Meeting, PIC Empowerment and Problem/Solving Action Plan.
- Develop Store/Warehouse Action Plan – Develop Staff Competency to implement Strategies.
This program is suitable for Leaders who perform cycle count, physical inventory count, asset management, executives responsible for materials & inventory planning & control managers, warehouse, logistics, purchasing, and also uninterrupted delivery to customers.
This program will be conducted via Lecture supported with PowerPoint presentation, examples, case studies, discussion on all relevant point to ensure participants grasp the concept and principles
- Module 1 – Introduction Warehouse Operation Management
- Module 2 – Key Activities Of Warehouse Operation
- Module 3 – Warehouse Facility & Layout Planning
- Module 4 – Material Handling System
- Module 5 – Inventory Management & Stock Control
- Module 6 – Developing Inventory Accuracy Strategy