- Understand the concept and philosophy of TPM.
- Learn the activities of the 8 pillars of TPM, able to implement strategy to improve
- Know and able to use the tools to identify and eliminate losses. (Why-why analysis, RCA)
- Able to identify the losses and the activities of the key pillars deployment to improve critical results
- Understand the roles of the Leadership team to the success of TPM implementation.
- Understand the linkage and the importance of the integration of daily management system to the overall success of TPM implementation.
- Create objectives, goals, strategies and measures related to business needs.
- Learn and teach through the use of One Point Learning (OPL)
Plant leadership team and critical leaders in operation who are responsible for the day to day running of the plant equipment.
Classroom learning and group discussion.
Module 1: Welcome and Introduction
Module 2: 8 Pillars of TPM and 5S
Module 3: Values created by TPM implementation
Module 4: Integrating for Success
Module 5: Autonomous Maintenance
Module 6: Preventive (Progressive) Maintenance
Module 7: Focus Improvement
Module 8: Education and Training
Module 9: Quality
Module 10: HSE
Module 11: Initiatives Management
Module 12: Administrative and Office TPM