After completing this course the participant will have:
- Knowledge in strategic planning techniques and tools for strategic analysis including templates.
- An understanding of the application of these techniques in the business context.
- Familiarity with many examples of successful and less successful business model / strategies.
- Understand and apply the fundamental principles of being different on marketing and customer experience.
- Creating a Niche and moved away from marketing competition.
Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Senior or Middle Managers
The session is delivering using a combination of presentation, case analyses, framework development and discussion.
- Module 1: Review the Participant’s Business Opportunity
- Module 2: Value Proposition Strategic
- Module 3: Product Offering
- Module 4: Implementation of Marketing Outreach
- Module 5: Pricing and Profit Margin Management (Part 1)
- Module 6: Pricing and Profit Margin Management (Part 2)
- Module 7: Expansion of Brand Experience
- Module 8: Strategic Management Measurement