- Understand the basic fundamentals and physical principles of Hydraulic
- Exposed to the various application fields of Hydraulic
- Understand the wide range of components used in various industries, their characteristics, functions, symbols and application.
- Understand how electrical Hydraulic system works including electrical ladder design and components.
- Detailed understanding of different types of directional Valves and its internal construction.
- Understand type of circuits ,Regenerative ,Rapid Advance ,Counter Balance Circuits
- Exposed to simple design of electrical ladder and Hydraulic Circuits
- Over view of programmable Logic Controller integration with Hydraulics
- Practical Electro Hydraulic Circuit. Wiring
- Detail understanding of the Hydraulic System in place in the factory
- Including System Trouble shooting methodology
Supervisors, Engineers , Technician, Line leaders and machine operators from existing manufacturing industries , Students from Colleges or University pursuing Mechatronic or Automation Courses not forgetting new employees in Engineering
This training program will be conducted in a very practical approach by looking into actual industrial hydraulic circuits and its application .Software’s and multimedia presentation will be used to ease the understanding of valves and system.
- Module 1 – Hydraulic Basics
- Module 2 – Hydraulic Systems
- Module 3 – Hydraulic Pumps and Actuators
- Module 4 – Hydraulic Valves
- Module 5 – Understanding Hydraulic Circuit Diagrams and Electrical Control System Practical
- Module 6 – Understanding of the current hydraulic system in the client place
- Module 7 – Hands On Electrical Control Wiring Practical