- Participant will be able to relate their daily roles as leaders & supervisors
- How job dedication will help resolve an issue
- Proper communication leads to effectiveness at work place
- What it takes to be a leader
- Leadership qualities
- Improve behaviours
- The work of leadership
- Motivating a team
- Work together to build the culture of continuous improvement
- Overview of the company culture, structure and management system in participants’ organizations
- What do you need to successful team
- Building a problem-solving organization
The program is intended for Leaders of organisation, department & sections.
The workshop is a mixture of lecture, videos, discussions, and a simulation.
Small group discussions will provide an opportunity to share best practices, reflect on your learning, and develop new solutions to bring back to your organization.
This workshop is highly interactive 2 days seminar combining participative lectures, with exercises to reinforce the learning objectives. Participants will learn through specific steps to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability. Group discussions and video presentation on case studies.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: What Is A Leader
- Module 3: Leadership & Supervisor Qualities
- Module 4: Roles of Leadership & Supervisors
- Module 5: Communications
- Module 6: Handling People
- Module 7: Teamwork Activity
- Module 8: How To Motivate Your Team
- Module 9: 4 Traps Of Leadership
- Module 10: 5 Things Leaders Must Do
- Module 11: Leadership Templates