Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding them back.
- Develop skills in asking questions.
- Identify what their non-verbal messages are telling others.
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically.
- Review the different types of business writing
- Learn how to write effectively to different receivers
- Understand the importance of planning in business writing
- Develop a smarter action plan to enhance personal skills
This program is suitable for junior-level staff, new executives and mid-management, and anyone else who wants to refresh their communication and writing skills.
This stimulating program will maximize understanding and learning through power point slides, participants’ handbooks, small group exercises, role-plays, case studies suitable for the audience group and a smarter personal action plan.
- Module 1 – Starting Off: Understanding Communication
- Module 2 – The Basics: Commandments of Positive Relationships
- Module 3 – Self-Awareness: Knowing Your Fears
- Module 4 – Road Blocks: Identifying Communication Barriers
- Module 5 – The Dance: Asking Questions and Listening For Answers
- Module 6 – Body Language: Communicating Without Saying a Word
- Module 7 – Self-Image: Understanding What Your 3as Say about You
- Module 8 – Types Of Writing
- Module 9 – Similarities and Differences
- Module 10 – General Rules to Better Writing
- Module 11 – Types Of Complex Business Writing
- Module 12 – Types of Non-Complex Business Writing
- Module 13 – Personal Action Plan: Be Smarter