- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
- Learn how to coordinate a quality management system audit against ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Develop an understanding of the technical systems and issues of the accredited laboratory.
- Know how to collect audit evidence and document observations, including techniques for effective questioning and listening.
- Learn how to report the findings and conclusions.
- All Personnel of accredited laboratories or under application for accreditation of laboratories that plan to be accredited against ISO/IEC 17025.
- All Personnel responsible for technical or quality management of tests or calibrations performed.
The training methodology includes lectures, practice and teamwork. In this context, the participants are asked to carry out group and individual exercises, Role playing exercises, which aim to develop their skills (time management, teamwork, cooperation) and evaluation tests. In the end, a satisfaction questionnaire is distributed to participants in order to evaluate the results of their training and the achievement of its objectives.
- Module 1: Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Module 2: The role of Internal Audits and the Audit Life Cycle
- Module 3: Audit Terminology and Principles
- Module 4: Audit Types and Objectives
- Module 5: Understanding the PDCA Cycle and Process Approach and their significance for Internal Auditors
- Module 6: Horizontal & Vertical Auditing
- Module 7: Internal Auditor Competence, Roles & Responsibilities
- Module 8: Desired Behaviours & Performance Evaluation
- Module 9: Audit Planning (Process & Risk-based)
- Module 10: Initiating & preparing for the on-site activities
- Module 11: Developing an Audit Plan/Scope Audit Protocol (Checklist/Documentation)
- Module 12: Opening Meeting Evidence, Methods & Procedure for Gathering Evidence
- Module 13: Interviewing and Writing Audit Findings
- Module 14: Handling and Managing Difficult Situations
- Module 15: Auditing Reporting (In more depth)
- Module 16: Audit Findings, Terminology, Classification and Elements
- Module 17: Writing Audit Findings & the Audit Report
- Module 18: Completing the Audit
- Module 19: Audit Follow-Up Strategies (In-depth)
- Module 20: Corrective and Preventative Action including Audit Finding Closure
- Module 21: Audit Follow Up Closing/Exit Meeting (Real Life Scenario)