- Learn how to develop and implement HACCP.
- Understand the requirements of PRPs (Pre-requisite Programmes).
- Understand basic essential knowledge on HACCP
- Learn how to successfully conduct an Audit on food hygiene system
- Steps involved in internal auditing, from planning the audit to creating the final report, in addition to creating an effective internal audit notification system
- Gathering information for the audit through a variety of tools.
This program is a must buy-in for Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, HACCP Committee Members and Personnel in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production and Distribution.
Level for supervisor and above
This program is conducted via lecturing, discussion, workshops and on site auditing (if applicable – at client’s convenience) for the participants to understand and master the audit skills in an effective way.
- Module 1 – Introduction to HACCP & GMP
- Module 2 – GMP Requirements
- Module 3 – HACCP Requirements
- Module 4 – Introduction to Auditing
- Module 5 – Internal Audit Cycle
- Module 6 – What Are The Interview Techniques?
- Module 7 – How to Write an Audit Report
- Module 8 – Follow Up Actions after the Audit