- Guide the Store Personnel to plan the Warehouse and inventory storage Effectively and Efficiently with Cost & Safety Consciousness in mind.
- Learn the Techniques of good stock ordering and control.
- Strategy to avoid Stock-out situation – no late delivery to customer anymore!
- Understand the Costs involved in operating the Warehouse.
- Identify storage areas and install proper racking system.
- Apply the various Effective Inventory Control Strategy.
- Understand the Impact of stock mismanagement to the organization.
- Identify the Key Store Performance areas to achieve Management and Manager’s Expectations.
- Ensure effective loading or stuffing into the container.
- Ensure the Security and Conditions of the items / finished goods stored at the Store & Warehouse
Store & Warehouse Manager, Executives, Supervisors, Store Keeper and Line Leaders personnel and all those who wish to know about the store environment.
Lectures, discussion, workshop activities and case studies
MODULE 1 – Overview of the store & warehouse organization.
MODULE 2 – Organizing and Operating the Store & Warehouse
MODULE 3 – Method of Loading or Stuffing
MODULE 4 – Material Handling Equipment and Selection
MODULE 5 – Effective Inventory Control
MODULE 6 – Strategy in Inventory Techniques
MODULE 7 – Store Safety and Security Requirements
MODULE 8 – Effective Operation